PalMod2 Data Management Plan Workshop
When: 11 February 2020 (11h-17h)
Where: DKRZ Innovation Lab, Fuhlentwiete 10 (4th floor), 20335 Hamburg
This meeting laid the foundations for the initial version of the PalMod2 Data Management Plan (DMP, Deliverable CC.2-1, due in M6).
Aims of the meeting:
- introduction on the required DMP content
- overview of (re-)used and produced data in PalMod 2 (presented by modeling/data synthesis groups)
- details regarding collaboration and data sharing between WPs
- collection of plans for near-future and long-term data sharing/data archiving strategies.
The agenda of the workshop is available here.
The presentations and topics discussed at the workshop were the following:
- Introduction (Karsten Peters, DKRZ)
- overview of research data management related topics on the basis of the individual work packages (presented by WP representatives)
- Summary of the Discussion
- Summary of Next Steps